Perspiring Inspiration; The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Hey everyone, I noticed I have fallen behind schedule for accepting award nominations. That is not very inspiring! Spank me! I will try my best not to enjoy it. I am very fortunate to receive two more Very Inspiring Blogger Award nominations! In almost three months, I have inspired almost 4,000 people on WordPress. That number alone motivates my soul to continue inspiring more people to inspire others. Inspiration is the new STD that we can all spread together! It is never too late!
First, I would like to announce a blog post suggestion and the latest new welcome message that most of you have yet to hear. In honor of all my beautiful followers and my sensual work, my three-month blogiversary on February 12, 2013 will have a special event of recognition. I may upload a video via YouTube or post an audio file via YourListen to announce my latest achievements with the WordPress community. I need your help to move this along in the most effective way possible. You must all have questions to ask me! Please ask any question from general audience to mature audience. I will answer as many as I receive. You can submit these questions in the comment section below or submit them through the online opinion form.
Now, the latest welcome message for my blog is found at the upper right hand corner right above the email subscription button. I uploaded this as my first attempt. How do you feel about it? Would you like me to narrate, “An Erotic Masterpiece; A Painting of One Thousand Words,” as an MP3 file so you can carry it to bed with you? Personalized narrations are always sexy. Just imagine a young guy telling you a bedtime story without having him in your room! I can accommodate you with a small fee via PayPal. Let me know if there is any interest.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
On January 30th, I received the 5th Very Inspiring Blogger Award from GrowingUpLittle. I would like to accept this award officially, and acknowledge your nomination by saying thank you very much for noticing my work. On February 2nd, I received the 6th Very Inspiring Blogger Award from TheReporterandTheGirl. It is a pleasure to receive this award from another hopeless romantic, and I am very fortunate for your support in the discussions here at PrinzeCharming.com. Thank you both. I wish the best of luck in everything you do.
7 (x2) Things About Me: Pun Edition
- I can eat a plate of asparagus like a large order of French fries …, urine trouble now!
- I love every fruit you could imagine, I just cantaloupe.
- I love breasts, thighs and legs, but I always chicken out when they’re all too big.
- I have a way with my tongue, but I am not even close to cunning linguist.
- I love sensual chats over the phone, but I am afraid of hearing aids when I’m older.
- If my ex room mate’s girlfriend owned a bakery, at yeast she has it all under control!
- I always wondered how English majors handled their periods.
- I love seafood, but I could never see myself selfish.
- Could I be a farmer? They caress chicks while watching the others get laid!
- I love grapes, but it makes me cringe when people whine.
- I am not sure how a mailman handles junk mail. I’d go postal within the first week.
- Yeah, love sucks and we can’t get enough, but that’s just a whoreable thing to say.
- I love drinking and gambling, but I always liquor first before I poker.
- My blog is like a road to success, if you aren’t following then that’s your asphalt!
45 Very Inspiring Blogger Nominations
In an effort to make up for the 4th, 5th and 6th nominations, I present to you 45 individuals for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Please note that I would order the these in alphabetically order, but I am too lazy to do that. Therefore, please understand that everyone was equally chosen, regardless of the listing number.
Congratulations everyone! Please spread the inspiration throughout the WordPress community and into your own local communities. We all need more inspiration in this world, especially for relationships. Most of the compiled bloggers have dating and relationship themed blogs. I hope you can all check them out. They are truly inspirational and should also be part of your life as well. Thank you. Take care.