Finding Chivalry; Discussion on Chivalry and Materialistic Relationships
The historical Northeastern blizzard, dubbed Nemo, left millions of Americans waking up with snow between 6 to 40 inches on Saturday morning. A free gym membership from Mother Nature left a rewarding opportunity for some Americans to pursue the haul. The other Americans have decided between sleep, relaxation, or free time outside without shoveling. In Connecticut, one suburban man left his age behind when the dust blew off his snowmobile in his garage. The inner youth rekindled inside, while his partner struggled to shovel their walkway. Boys will be boys, but chivalry weakened when boys bought their own toys. The second part of this article will primarily focus on a brief discussion on chivalry in modern dating, while briefly covering the impact of materialistic relationships on long-term commitments. I intend to publish a future post with discussion question results and concluding messages. The impact of the snow shoveling on my body has taken its toll. All requests for sensual back massages are welcomed in the comment section below.
Rest in Panama
Chivalry is not lost or dead, but recently on vacation in Panama while everyone else in the Northeast is left to shovel a few feet of snow. A Connecticut woman stands in the snow watching her partner ride his snowmobile up and down the street. The only assumption to take from this is that his final decision is to play hard and work later. In the following pictures, the knight in shining armor comes flying through the snow down the street. Then, he figures out what to do next when his snowmobile sits on the sidewalk in front of his neighbor’s house.
The guy looks back to see if she actually cares to watch him. She finally decides to stop shoveling, and he followed as soon as he picked up his toys. They never finished the driveway and the sidewalk until later in the day.
If you would like to take part in Part II of this post, please answer the following discussion questions below. I will be more than happy to acknowledge you and your blogs in the next publication. Please note that they are not all mandatory. Just answer enough to engage in a discussion for my next post.
- Where is chivalry? Is it really dead, lost, or not as transparent in society? Please explain your answer!
- Do you believe chivalry is important in modern society? Modern dating?
- Have you ever experienced chivalry, whether it was directly to you or witnessed?
- Have you ever rekindled or revived chivalry?
- How do you feel about materialistic relationships? Have you ever been in one? Could you explain the pros and cons involved in that relationship? Did your partner have too many possessions? Was this your fault by spoiling them with materialistic love?
- Ladies: If you were this woman in this same situation, what would you do? How would you feel if your man decides to go play in the snow while you shovel the walkway? Remember – he drives down the street and leaves you for a while.
- Guys: Do you hold off on using the snowmobile to help with the shoveling, or do you take an advantage of the road covered in a few feet of snow?
- What is one inspirational thing everyone can do to revive or rekindle chivalry?
Thank you all for understanding my sore aching body problems from Nemo. I’ve been trying to take it easy all day, but I could never leave you all wondering when the next publication will be! I hope you all have an amazing week ahead! 新年快乐! 太好了! Happy Chinese New Year! I am an Earth Snake! It’s my year to shine!