A New Year for a New Beginning

IMG_7427

Good afternoon everyone!

I missed you so much! I am sorry I went through the WordPress.org phase. My blog was very fancy with an elegant theme, and the overall professional vibe was there. However, I was caught up with a lot of events that flashed in front of me. So, a lot of my work was pushed off to the side for an immediate stop.

I was hesitant on joining the Peace Corps and taking up an offer for the military seemed too much at stake. Some of you were aware of this, and others were not because they believed that WordPress.org is too complex for their own tastes. I was intrigued about teaching English as a second language abroad. The sketchy Chinese programs could hinder my future ambitions for a government career.

So, what did the Year of the Snake bring in for this dedicated Earth Snake? Well, I landed a substitute teaching position with Kelly Services, Inc., a temp agency, to cover across the East Hartford Public Schools District. I substituted from 5th to 6th grade, and then I tried out the high school. I bumped into a teacher from the World Language Department. They asked if I would be interested in a long term substitute position teaching English as a second language.

After a month into the long term assignment, the students were sad to see me leave on December 20th. Although that was the same day they all leave for vacation, they knew their former teacher will cover the entire day starting tomorrow (January 2nd, 2014). They finally recovered from their heartbreak, and embraced the latest news that I have a full time Bilingual Tutor position from the Board of Education. I will be starting tomorrow. I have a new blog dedicated to that lifestyle on, “The Diary of a Bilingual Tutor.”  I am going to disclose my stories as a substitute teacher, and then work on teaching strategies every week to help document my progress. If you read The Tutor section there, it will explain more in detail.

Now, about PrinzeCharming.com. Where do we go from here? I am going to start fresh. I am sorry for not committing to the future posts that I originally anticipated to complete. It was a lot of fun, and I hope we have the same amount of fun as we did a year ago. First, I would like to say thank you for staying on board with me. I know I lost a few hundred followers, maybe one thousand for a guesstimate. You will find a few broken images around here. Please watch where you step.

I will dive into the latest love life that I stumbled upon from flying out to Alabama for the summer to rekindling five years of a lost friendship in Florida.I will also bring up how my heart is now in the city of Toronto, Canada. The difficult struggle for a long distant unofficial relationship will also be interesting to bring up. Does a label matter as much as maintaining something that was never established?How about astrological significance? She is a Cancer, and I am a Virgo. Can the stars set the foundation of future endeavors?

I could also tell you my journey through NaNoWriMo with my latest novel, “The End Zone.”  This story is about a high school jock who prioritizes football, reputation, and women. The unfortunate car accident separates Logan Coeur from his athletic aspirations as a paraplegic, and he discovers that sensual romance should always be above narcissism in the relationship. Logan and Jessica’s relationship does not end very well, but Amanda helps Logan understand everything that I have been writing about in my blog over a year ago. I will be editing and adding more to the story later.

I wish the best of luck in all your endeavors for 2014!

Take care,

Tony

32 comments on “A New Year for a New Beginning

1. katmicari says:

My husband of almost ten years is a Cancer, and I’m a Virgo. There are complications here and there, but the positives make the negatives easier to work through. Good luck in your new endeavors too!

2. TheGirl says:

Good luck on your novel!!

3. HOW THE HELL DO I STOP GETTING THIS CRAP .. i remove u and u come back FOR GODS SAKE ..STOP .. geez

4. chandaalyse says:

Congratulations on the new job. I am also in education, and know in can be difficult to find your way. As someone who was in a long distance marriage for a while, and is now divorced, I wish you a lot of luck.

• Thank you so much for your support! It was really crazy, and I am not really into retail. I want to actually use my creative side and produce immediate results. Now, I found my niche and a good pay. I am sorry it never worked out, but I hope you got the most out of it.

• chandaalyse says:

Anybody who is “into” retail this time of the year has to be braindead. Customers tend to be nasty, at a time when you are supposed to be kind, etc. Nope! I definitely learned a lot and grew from my past experiences, and that is all I can ask for. I’m a better person because of it, so I can’t say it was a total loss!

• Fake smiles, financial incentives, and resume builders for interpersonal communication skills. Yeah, it takes a lot to get through it, but the result has changed many. My dad has more tolerance for his sister because of retail. :)

5. Ms. Blabs says:

Happy New Year and hope you’ll get a good start on things!

6. ageroyalty says:

1) Retail is not that bad.
    2) Good luck in your future endeavours.
    3) Thanks for the comment on my pic.
    4) You look adorable in your picture, too.

Happy New Year!

• Yeah, I love interacting with people. The people who are out to scam stores or hold an attitude coming into the store are the ones who ruin the experience for everyone. Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I appreciate it. :)

7. jjarvis92014 says:

Thanks for giving my haiku @ jjhaiku2014 a like and I hope all things go well in the new year for you!

8. annetbell says:

Thanks for the like. Please visit again soon and often.

9. justaddtea says:

I’m intrigued to see where your long distance, undefined relationship goes… I’m also venturing into the world of the undefined relationship, and part of me thinks this is a great idea allowing for total freedom! The other half of me wants structure, and defined rules, so I don’t feel jealous every time he comments on another girl’s rear end… I’m a Gemini, on the cusp of Taurus. We have two-minds about EVERYTHING!

• Ah, now that’s a combination! The twins with something extra pointing out of their heads! Haha, my mom is a Gemini. So, I completely understand. Yes, I love freedom, but I also love commitment. Think of it like shopping. I love using debit cards because it’s actual money I have. However, I should push for using credit cards so I can build up my credit rather than prove I can make purchases right away with no debt. I crave structure more than anything in a relationship. Structure doesn’t necessarily need substance, but it eventually builds up over time. That’s like anyone can buy a house without furniture inside. You just learn how to embrace the outside layer, and work from within. I wish the best of luck in all your dating endeavors for 2014! ;)

10. Cassy says:

Welcome back!! =D

Sounds like a very busy but productive year… Congrats!!

Look forward to hearing what this year has in store for you!

I am also a Virgo! I feel like every group should have at least one Virgo. I swear if it wasn’t for me, no plans would ever be made…everyone else is all so go with the flow. Haha That only works so much!

11. ramshazia says:

I totally understand how life can catch up and all of a sudden you realize that other things have been pushed aside. I was interested to read about your teaching job, its something I would like to try too. As for starting over, it heartens me to see other people like myself because I pledged to restart my own blog too in 2014. So I wish you best of luck in your endeavor :)

• Thank you so much for your time. Yeah, now that I found a job that I am very passionate about, I can balance the time into blogging again right after work. Blogging WAS my job. I just never saw a paycheck for it. lol I did it because I care about others, and having a voice for some is truly an amazing feeling. I wish the best of luck to you as well! Virtual hugs? \ :) /

• ramshazia says:

Haha always welcome any kind of hugs, and just by reading your first post I was hooked so I am now also a humble follower, kinda star struck that you ventured across mine somehow :D
        Keep writing, you have a talent for it!

• Haha, I use the reader to browse through blogs via keywords. So, always make sure to keep using those keywords before you publish every article. You never know who might find you! If you read most of the articles I’ve written in the last year, you’ll wonder why I am still single. haha Thank you for those encouraging words. Maybe I should write a book? :)

• ramshazia says:

Yes! do try writing a book some time, maybe not now, but some time in your life. And yes I learnt the importance of key words too hahah, I find some of the best reads using those. Ill keep reading your work and posting feedback, if that’s okay

• Yeah, my blog is always open for discussion. It would never become an effective dating and relationship blog if people constantly agreed on everything, and never commented. Or, didn’t like something, and never said anything. I try my best to keep everything open-minded, and argumentative just for the sake of engagement. I like playing around with my audience to see what happens next. Enjoy. :)

• ramshazia says:

Ill keep an eye out in that case :) cheers

Speak your heart, proofread your mind.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s